Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MY SELECTION OF NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE DEODORANTS

Natural and organic deodorants
Online Fashion Store
Well, we will not lie: with the heat of the past few days, it is in our interest to ensure the deodorant level. But not question either to choose for daily use of deodorants certainly effective, but with a questionable composition ( Online Fashion Store still happen to use but very very punctually).
We, therefore, use natural and skin-friendly deodorants.
That's good, it's been years that I try different brands with a natural/organic composition, and not everything is the same (because organic deodorants there are, but organic and effective, it's already rarer).
Here is a selection of my favorites.

SVR Spirial Deo-shower

We start with my huge favorite, a very special product: the SVR shower-deo-shower.
It is actually a washing gel ... deodorant.
At first glance, one wonders if it does not smell the big marketing blow, because hey when you wash in general ... it eliminates the bacteria that cause bad smells, so it's necessarily deodorant.
But there, they promise long-lasting cleanliness, thanks to the probiotics it contains.
The product is for everyone: sensitive skin, intense sweating, and for all parts of the body (even in terms of intimate hygiene), face, hair.
We, therefore, have an ultra-gentle formulation (gentle cleansing base + glycerin derivative), it contains no soap, no alcohol, no aluminum salts, or parabens.
Spirial Deo-Shower
Online Fashion Store

My opinion

Is it too good to be true? Or does it work?
Well yes, on me, it works: yes:.
I tested it in high heat mode, and I must say that I am quite amazed. So beware, it does not dispense with a deo if you have a hectic day, it is not magic either but, it comes for me in addition to organic does (which in general, I recall, an efficiency a somewhat arbitrary).
The mixed scent with citrus notes is super pleasant and brings freshness, I'm a big fan.
Another good point: I also use it as a shampoo and I keep the feeling of freshness in the hair longer than usual, and my scalp perspires, it seems to me, less.
Note that if you are reading this article when you are really suffering from hyperhidrosis, I highly recommend the Spiral Extreme I mentioned to you here.

My selection of natural and organic deodorants

Desert Essence

I am used to the herb site and have long been touted Desert Essence deodorants, especially the Tea Tree version which is the most bactericidal thanks to its properties.
I admit that I had big doubts about the perfume before ordering, I feared that it was too pronounced. In the end, no worries, the natural scent is first of all quite strong but fades in the minutes following the application, and above all: it works, in any case on me. Simple, efficient, and inexpensive.
Deodorants Desert Essence, Schmidt and Sanoflore
Online Fashion Store

Schmidt's

It has been so long since I heard good Schmidt’s deodorantsBut the original pot formula didn't appeal to me, it had to be practical, so I bought the stick version. I hesitated on the perfume, it is the big strong point at Schmidt's there is a lot of choices, even without perfume!
I followed the opinions of consumers and I chose Bergamot + Lime. No regrets, the scent is fresh and tangy, perfect for summer.
Sometimes the natural deodorant sticks are irritating for sensitive skin, but whether it's Desert Essence or this one, I support them perfectly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment