Wednesday, June 17, 2020

MISSION COMPLEXION OF QUEEN WITH SANOFLORE

Sanoflore organic products
Online Fashion Store
Ah, SanofloreEvery product discovery so far has delighted me. Whether it's the Asiana Botanica make- up remover range  (ah oil jelly!), The sweetness of Rosa Angelica or even the Elixir of the Queens, Online Fashion Store has always been amazed by the effectiveness and the sensoriality of the products.
I was fortunate enough to be able to meet and chat with different brand players during my visit to Laboratoires Sanoflore  2 years ago, and that only increased my interest in this brand, for which I admit, I had a slightly old-fashioned image before.
However, Sanoflore has known how to evolve and reinvent itself, always seeking more efficiency and sensoriality in order to compete with products from major brands, while providing organic certification. Hats off, because the challenge is fully taken up.
Today, I would like to share with you my discovery of 2 products from the Reines range, which complement the excellent Elixir and Nuit des Reines which I had already praised you so much.

Light Queen Cream

Crème des Reines Sanoflore beauty product and bees

Online Fashion Store
Here is a cream for normal to combination skin even sensitive: it's nice because it is my case. I have very mixed skin: oily on the T zone, very dry, and reactive on the cheeks.
The cream of the queens balances all of this, thanks to the pure royal exfoliating jelly which nourishes and activates cell renewal, and the plant Rhamnose extract which provides an anti-aging effect.
The aerial texture is perfect in this season: the finish is velvety, over the applications the skin texture is smoothed and the complexion brighter.
The icing on the cake: it smells royally good! Big up to Maïlis Richard, the Nose perfumer from Sanoflore who does a wonderful job.
The fragrance is 100% natural with notes of Ylang-Ylang, honey, and monoi flower. A delight!

The Mask of the Queens

Sanoflore Mask of the Queens beauty products

Online Fashion Store
The big blow of heart for this mask, which is of an extraordinary sensoriality.
We obviously find the perfume of which I am an ultra fan (with notes of White Lily and Mimosa), but also the frozen texture which recalls the Asiana Botanica cleansing jelly that I love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment