Wednesday, June 24, 2020

HEAVY LEGS: THE TALIKA SOLUTION

Legs Tonic Talika
Online Fashion Store
The feeling of heavy legs is something very unpleasant and even painful. I have suffered from it for a few years, even if Online Fashion Store has managed to improve my condition thanks to swimming and in particular swimming with mini-fins.
Summer with the heat is the dreaded period for our legs.
Online Fashion Store had already told you about my fight with this problem and had also made you an article on my “cosmetic” solutions, effective creams and gels to relieve the legsBut: most are menthol and stink of menthol, it goes for 2 minutes (the tonic copper gel from Weleda remains my favorite for this reason). And above all, cold showers, creams ... it relieves at the time but not overtime.
I had heard of pressotherapy and I tried at the time " boots  " sessions at the physiotherapist. You put on big boots that inflate and deflate from the bottom up. This helps circulation and relieves super well. When you get out of there, you walk on a little cloud. But again ... unsustainable results and expensive treatment.
So I had made up my mind.
Then I received for a test in early summer the Legs Tonic from TalikaI did not yet know that this little device would change my life (at least my summer).

Talika's tonic legacy

Talika Legs Tonic Electrostimulation electronic patch
Online Fashion Store

What is Legs Tonic?

It is an electronic patch that works by electrostimulationIts purpose is to stimulate the microcirculation thanks to electrical impulses whose intensity one chooses, according to the sensitivity of each one.
It can be used for deflating and soothing heavy legs at the end of the day, as well as for prevention before a trip, a hot day, or a long day of walking. Obviously, it will also delight those who practice a sedentary trade, we know that sitting all day sitting or standing to trample does not really help traffic.
So unless you have a good soul at home who agrees to massage our legs every night, we can count on Legs Tonic to soothe us.
Talika electrostimulation light legs device
Online Fashion Store
It is in the form of a small, very light and elegant pebble, it fits in the palm of your hand: minimum bulk.

How is Legs Tonic used?

We remove the protective film from the patch and apply it to the top of the calf on clean, dry skin (thus guaranteeing its lifespan, it can be used more than 30 times).
Then fix the device on the magnetic buttons, press the on/off button, and adjust the intensity to the highest possible level while remaining comfortable. There are a total of 32 levelsThe massage takes place for 20 minutes, divided into several more or less intense and rapid phases.
Talika Tonic Legacy Patch
Online Fashion Store
Use Talika Legacy Tonic
Online Fashion Store
Then we renew the stimulation on the other calf and then replace the protective film on the patch before putting it away.

My opinion on Legs Tonic

It's simple: I can not do without it, it has been with me since the start of summer. I do not even tell you the benefits that I felt especially on hot days: absolute happiness.
You really have the impression of a deep massage, the changes in intensity and rhythm are super pleasant.
I do this in the evening in front of a film or a series (the camera is completely silent ), the sensation of light legs then is incomparable with the simple care type jet of cold water or application of cream (although it is possible to then use them, I didn't feel the need at all) and above all… durable.
The device works with a small battery and is perfectly portable, it can be stored in a small pouch.
Electro-stimulation device for deflating heavy legs
Online Fashion Store
The patch will be replaced after about thirty use (as soon as it no longer adheres properly) they are obviously available for sale individually.
A huge thank you to Talika for this product which clearly improved my summer. I know that he will sleep this winter in his case but that he will come out again in fine weather.
Although I say that but ... come on I admit that I also used it on my lower back one evening when I was in pain and that it relieved me! So ultimately it is an ultra-versatile device.

No comments:

Post a Comment