Wednesday, June 17, 2020

100% ORGANIC MAKEUP WITH LAVERA

Organic Lavera Makeup Products
Online Fashion Store
It's been so long since the Online Fashion Store posted a little makeup here!
The opportunity for me to present you a 100% organic makeup made only with Lavera products, for a very simple and bright look, perfect in summer.
woman wearing Organic Makeup will wash

Online Fashion Store

Lavera Nude Effect Make-Up Fluid organic foundation

In summer, I like a natural complexion but I can't do without a foundation because of various rednesses and small pimples at certain times.
But no question of applying a thick foundation that would suffocate the skin!
I wear the Nude Effect Makeup Fluid, the light and organic foundation by Lavera. The texture is ultra-fluid and quite confusing, but on the application, it melts into the skin (it reminds me of a Korres water-based foundation that I used a few years ago and that I loved) .
On application, it is fresh, it spreads out very well and it unifies the complexion without sealing it thanks to the natural pigments. We keep the natural "  glow " while hiding small imperfections.
On the formulation side, we are good because it does not contain synthetic substances, nor silicone plasticizers or mineral oils so no risk of occlusion of the skin.
On the contrary, the foundation is taken care of to soften the skin and moisturize it with a mixture of organic vegetable oils (Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Olive, and Coconut) as well as Cocoa butter (which one does not smell) and Glycerin.
For sensitive and reactive skin like mine, there are organic extracts of Mallow, Centifolia Rose Flowers, and Licorice to soothe and reduce redness.
Organic foundation Nude Effect Make Up Fluid Lavera

Online Fashion Store
Finally, for a powdery finish, it contains Silica: it will be more than enough for dry skin, but for oily or combination skin like mine, we will add a little powder on the T zone, especially on sunny days (I use the mineral powder of the same brand).
Finally, the pump bottle is super practical. The foundation exists in 4 shades (the one I wear is ivory nude 02).
❗Please note, I had a mishap at the start by applying the product after a day cream that was not very compatible (it is likely that it contained silicones) and that made big distinctions. In reality, the foundation is self-sufficient and since I applied it alone I have not had this concern).

Lavera organic mascara

I had a lot of misadventures in the past while testing organic mascaras: either the holding was very bad, or it dried very (too) quickly in the tube…
In recent months I have tested a few at Lavera and they are not bad at all!
Organic Lavera mascaras

Online Fashion Store
The first one that I tested and that I only liked moderately: the volume mascara  (9.40 €), which on me did not really keep its promise: not really volume. It was a natural result, passable but not crazy.
Then I tested the Intense Volume: ah already we are better! The brush is not bad, quite thick and in my opinion more practical. By ironing several times you get a suitable volume result.
organic mascaras brushes will wash intense and curl

Online Fashion Store
For those looking for a curling mascara in order to dispense with the use of an eyelash curler, the Front Row Curl Mascara is my favorite.
The brush is curved and makes it easier to shape the lashes. The texture with extracts of white gum allows defining the curvature and the caring formula is enriched with organic vegetable waxes (carnauba, candelilla) shea butter and sunflower oil as well as extract of wax from the bark of the lacquered tree. which brings shine to the formula.
It's perfect if like me you wear contact lenses or if you have sensitive eyes. I wear mascara every day (having clear lashes, I can hardly do without it) so finding an organic alternative is great news.
The only negative point will be the outfit, it is not waterproof, and sometimes in summer during hot weather, it is better to insure. But besides that it is great, and the formula does not dry at speed V in the tube.
I validate and advise you to try it if you are looking for an organic mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment