Friday, July 17, 2020

FINALLY BRAND

Online Fashion Store had already told you about the lip and contour care or the Stop mist!  , you will have understood the credo of the brand is to fight against environmental aggressions, in particular pollution, cold, air conditioning, or even cigarette smoke. It is a French brand, which offers practical and nomadic products.
In recent months I have tested the face cream Finally! come to expand the range.
What does she offer us? Well take care of our skin and fight pollution. On the program, a DRP5 ©  active complex which aims to detoxify the skin and reduce wrinkles.
I particularly like the format of the cream and its very practical and elegant airless pump bottleThe texture is also a good surprise, it is a gel-cream that is very quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves it velvety.
Noxidoxi Face Cream Finally!
Online Fashion Store
The cream promises 4 actions: hydration, cell regeneration, detox effect, and anti-wrinkle. On the hydration side, it keeps its promises on my combination skin, I particularly appreciate the fact that it does not grease the skin at all.
On the scent side, it is very curious, I can't describe it. It is rather "master key". I have not seen any particular effect on my complexion or my wrinkles, but I know that the brand is aimed in particular at smokers on whom it is perhaps more impactful in terms of radiance?
In the end, nice cream, good hydration, super texture, top packaging but ... high price for the capacity, I can't find out if it's really justified.
I'm curious to have your opinion on the brand: do you know it? Does the communication around the anti-pollution effect speak to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment