Friday, July 17, 2020

CANDY BLUSH

After the very successful Vanity Affair, was the Sweetie box going to seduce me this month? Well yes, not bad! The theme for the month of July  2020 is  Candy Blush: colors, vitamins, and indulgence.
candy-blush-box
Online Fashion Store
For this occasion, My Sweetie Box has put on its finest looks with a very colorful and "makeupesque" design (I feel that it will very quickly be recycled for storing brushes).
Here are the products I received in this box:
my-sweetie-box-april-2015
Online Fashion Store
  • shower gel Aloe Vera, Green Brand: Nice first discovery, a shower gel that is useful, and in addition it is enriched with hydrating active ingredients of aloe vera bio at 40%.
  • Vea Spray dry oil miniature format: A dry oil for the body, enriched with vitamin E. I will take advantage of its miniature format and spray to take it on vacation (oils are always a nuisance to take!). At the first try, it looks cool, it leaves the skin well showered without greasy effect. It contains no perfume, preservative, or color.
  • Voluptuous Oil Sarôme Cosmétique : this will be my only (very small) downside of this box, I fell in the version containing 2 oils ... some will fall on the scrub of the same brand. The Voluptuous Oil is enriched with vegetable oils of sweet almond, reason seeds, and sesame. Very nourishing, it contains omega 6 and 9 as well as natural antioxidants. It can be used on the face, body, or hair. Pleasant scent!
  • Mini Valcena Paris cleansing milk: With Bulgarian rose, it smells very very good.
  • Bios Paris gloss and nail polish: I really appreciate that the 2 shades are coordinated! I came across a dark red, not really in season, it must be admitted that it is more like autumn… But I like it. The color of the varnish is really beautiful, very glam, on the lips I fade so that it is less dark because I am not used to it.
  • Sumiko Kiabi necklace: a super colorful ethnic style necklace, I am very happy with this kind of necklace, so very happy  😉
  • + a sample of Clairjoie cream
The Online Fashion Store totally agrees with this product.
Well, we can say that this box was placed under the sign of discovery, I knew no brand, no product. On the whole, I find the content sympathetic and I am very seduced by the small necklace as a gift.
Nevertheless: sometimes I wonder what is the point of giving a theme to the boxes, very often it does not fall a little near what we imagine. For example Candy Blush, well I imagined tart colors, gourmet, and fruity scents… and why not and well… a blush (or a multi-purpose lip/cheek product)?Not you?
Besides that I find it successful so it's just a shame to bring a disappointment in relation to a given theme, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment